|C.I.A. Services offers the following services for hardwood flooring:
Sanding, Refinishing, Installation and Repairs.
We have a variety of hard wood products to choice from for installation of your new hardwood floors. We can sand and prepare all types of hardwood flooring whether to a new, old or established hardwood floor. Our finishing will enhance the look of the natural wood features to any room. For further information about our Hardwood Floor service Contact Us.
- Place area rugs or mats at entrances to protect wood floors from scratches.
- Sweep wood floors regularly with a soft bristle broom or vacuum attachment to remove loose dirt before it can scratch the surface.
- When moving furniture across a wood floor, either pick it up or place protective pads between the floor and the furniture.
- Never clean a hardwood floor with water, soaps or detergents.
- Most food spills will not harm a wood surface, but they should be cleaned up promptly with a paper towel or dry cloth.
- Never use vinyl or tile floor care products on hardwood floors.
- Keep potted plants off a wood floor so condensation does not build up and damage the floor.
- Be sure to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for the care of your floor.